Leonsala replied

293 weeks ago

Ghilli Movie In Tamil Dubbed Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Velu, an aspiring kabaddi player, goes to Madurai to participate in a regional match, where he rescues Dhanalakshmi from Muthupandi, a powerful man keen on marrying the girl against her wish.
Muthu Pandi, a village strongman, decides to marry his niece Dhanalakshmi, and begins his quest by eliminating everyone who opposes their union - starting with both her brothers. In desperation, Dhanalakshmi decides to escape from the village, and in the process is unwittingly assisted by a university Kabaddi player Velu.
&quot;Ghilli&quot; is the Tamil language remake of the Telugu film &quot;Okkadu&quot;.<br/><br/>It is unfortunate that Dharani does not show any directorial stamp of his own, instead relying on the same techniques Gunasekhar had employed in the Telugu original. He makes a few (detrimental) changes in the screenplay to suit the star Vijay&#39;s image, such as addition of annoying comic sidekicks and making the scenes with his family more comic and OTT than the original, deleting all the sweet and enjoyable character interaction. Even the climax is hastily put together, without any buildup that the climax of the original had. The only two aspects where this version scores over its source is that Trisha makes for prettier eye candy than Bhoomika Chawla, and Vidyasagar&#39;s music is ROCKING and 100x better than Mani Sharma&#39;s forgettable score. Every song is enjoyable, but &quot;Sura Thenga Adra Adra&quot; which is the hero&#39;s intro song is my favourite, can&#39;t get enough of it.
Am an ardent Vijay fan. I have never seen another movie of his which is as good as this.<br/><br/>It has all the regular clichés that one can expect from a commercial entertainer. A hero who is bad in studies but a star in his forte i.e.Kabbadi. His friends to fill in the comedy quota. A heroine in a life-and-death situation. A villain, which I say is the best ever portrayed by the protagonist. High octane chase and action sequences. Music that can make one dance. And above all that a perfect storyline to keep all the above factors within an enjoyable circle. Perfect.<br/><br/>The director doesn&#39;t give any chance for the audience to loosen up. He just goes on from one nail on the head to the next. And one can see the lighter side of Vijay in this film which he rarely executes.<br/><br/>All said…..This movie was and will be perfect for many years to come….

a5c7b9f00b
Dirty Money malayalam full movie free downloadhindi The Bourne IdentityPlay full movie download in hindiPayback sub downloadSurvivor full movie 720p downloadI Am Not Infected hd mp4 downloadthe Chill of the Night! downloadThe Neighborhood full movie hd 1080pEpisode 1.15 tamil pdf downloadLongmire full movie kickass torrent

jesigeo replied

170 weeks ago

Ghilli is one of my favorite movies of Vijay. And the songs in this movie were also super hit. Still, I love to watch this movie. self funded insurance the one who hasn't watched this yet should watch it now.
Please log in to post a reply.